Fly Mango is one of the most popular (if not the most popular) low cost air carriers in South Africa. Founded in 2006, Fly Mango has proven itself as a highly sustainable and cost effective airline under the leadership of Nico Bezuidenhout.
Why Choose Fly Mango?
✈ You can easily stay connected via your mobile device by making use of G-Connect prepaid data. You will be able to make use of 3G, Wi-Fi, In-Flight Wi-Fi or ADSL with your G-Connect prepaid top up.
✈ Fly Mango was voted the top low-cost air carrier in Africa. Why not look at the statistics to pick your airline?
✈ Struggling to keep the kids busy while commuting? Fly Mango offers in-flight entertainment options.
Checking in on Fly Mango is extremely easy and convenient, they provide a number of methods for checking in on your Mango flight.
In order to check in, you will require the following:
- Proof of identification (valid passport, RSA ID or valid drivers license)
- The credit card you used to secure your Mango flight (if payment was made with cash, this is not required)
- Your E-Ticket
- Children & infants have to fly with their birth certificates or South African ID
In Flight Entertainment
Fly Mango offers 3 major types of on board entertainment:
- Wi-Fi Access: Passengers are able to purchase data deals that can be used to surf the web while flying the skies!
- Mango T.V: Mango television offers a variety of locally produced programmes. Screens are situated throughout the plane for ease of viewing.
- Mango Juice Magazine: Each month a new issue of the Mango Juice Mag is released and freely available to read when on any Mango flight. The magazine offers a variety of stories, resources and latest news in South Africa.
Fly Mango Airlines baggage policy is fairly standard compared to other low-cost air carriers.
- Up to 20kg of baggage is allowed per adult passanger
- Up to 10kg of baggage is allowed per infant passanger
- 1 unit of hand baggage is allowed per passenger and may not be larger than 56 cm x 23 cm x 36 cm or weigh up to 7kg
Fly Mango is a low cost carrier and in order to keep this status, they can only offer Economy class to their passengers.
|IATA Code:||Loyalty Program:||Alliance:||Rated:||Logo:|
3.5 out of
~ 34 votes